Main | Gorgeous, Glowing Skin »



To whom it may concern,
I was wondering if there are any procedures to enable a patient to
enhance or change their eye shape (to make it bigger, or have an
upward slant to achieve a sexy look).
Also, I would like to know what can be done for 'asymmetrical eyes'
are there any correcting procedures???

The comments to this entry are closed.